Address. 3630 Hill Blvd., Suite 104, Jefferson Valley, NY 10535
As an athlete, or someone who engages in an active lifestyle, you know how easy it is to sustain an injury to your foot or ankle. Common repetitive strain injuries like plantar fasciitis or tendinitis can easily occur. In addition to treating your acute condition we will take steps to prevent future injuries.
• Stretching and strengthening programs
• Recommendations for proper athletic gear
• Protocols for exercise techniques/equipment
• Functional orthotic devices
• Topical anti-inflammatory regimens (new compounded formulations)
• Physical therapy
• Taping and off loading/padding therapies
• Cortisone injections only when necessary
Jefferson Valley Podiatry proudly serves Yorktown, Mahopac, Putnam Valley, Cortlandt, Northern Westchester County and surrounding areas!
We treat athletes of all ages — call today!
We have both short term and long term treatments for any sports related injury so you can stay active!